I realize that I have been pretty awful about updating the blog about this pregnancy. I want to look back and be able to remember this time, so better late than never right?! So, for those who are interested… here goes nothing!
Week Pregnant: 27 Weeks. Almost to the 3rd trimester!
Clothes: Maternity, maternity, and more maternity. This bump has taken over!
New: Feeling baby hiccups for the first time! Now he gets them all the time! So cute.
What I miss: Soft cheese & wine.
Movement: All the time. Sometimes it is hard to concentrate when baby is playing the drums in there!
- Muscles: Woke up last night with strong leg cramps! Let’s hope that does not become the norm. Ouch!
- Hormones. Just give me a hug and I might tear up. Only happy tears right now though. 🙂
- Nausea: Not really, and I’m not complaining!
- Cravings: David had to stop by Spooners for Tart FroYo on his way home last night. Does that count?? 🙂 AND last week I asked David for a sip of his Dr. Pepper and drank about half of it. This is definitely David’s son.
- Fatigue: YES! Still falling asleep anytime I have the chance. I recently found out that I am mildly anemic. It makes sense since I avoid meat most of the time. So… I went to Larkburger this week and ordered an actual hamburger (not fish or a vegetarian burger) for the first time. Not bad!
- Aversions: It’s a day to day thing. One day I love cottage cheese and the next day I am incredibly grossed out by it! In good news though, I am back on track with enjoying decaf coffee. Disliking coffee was a sad phase.
- Back pain: I am asking for a massage from David just about every night before bed (he is a saint) and I am definitely using the heating pad daily.
- Finally deciding on a birthing class. We think we have it narrowed down. I’ll keep you posted.
- Actually meeting this little nugget. I don’t think it will fully hit me until I see him but I am already so in love.
- Seeing David hold him.
- Beautiful photos like THESE!
- An entire week off at Christmas! I haven’t stopped “going” with this internship in months.
- Making the extra bedroom into a nursery over my break! We decided on grey and mustard yellow.
- My Aunt, Gram, and Mom coming in just a month and a half! (I found this out just a few days ago… this might have been one of the moments I was referring to when I mentioned happy tears.)
- My nephew’s due date in January! So excited!